Thursday, August 31, 2006

Almost ready!

Well, it's almost here!

I have just about finalized my "baggage" and have mentally walked the first leg of this trip about 10,000 times now. I have the directions to my Aunt's house, and made all the arrangements. Basically, I am ready to GO!

To sum up, everything begins this Saturday.

For anyone who cares, I will be away from a computer this weekend, but will try to do a longish update on Tuesday night to catch everyone up on how the walk is going. Hopefully, I will have lots of pictures to post as well. While I am on the central part of the trail, I will be staying at home at night, so I will update pretty regularly all of next week. I will be out of pocket the week after as I head into eastern Missouri. When it is all over but the shouting, I will put up a string of posts for everyone's reading pleasure.

Oh, on the weight loss front, I have hit a new low. My total is now 124 pounds down! Hopefully, I will lose quite a bit more on this trip, but we will see. I will get to goal one day.

Well, away we go! Wish me Luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

How exciting! Good luck!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home